Register for this championship only if you are able to do at least 10 rounds, otherwise you will be disqualified and banned from the future EzFixUK-eSports series not taking this series serious and taking the spot from drivers who would be there for the whole season.
The EzFixUK-eSports GT Endurance Series will be held on Mondays, starting from 24th of August 2020. You will be notified in time if any changes has to made in the championship calendar. The race lobby will be open from 19:00 BST, qualifying will start at 20:00 and it will be 30 minutes long. The races will be 2 hours long (German GP – Nordschleife 3 hours long race for double points).
Available seats: 16
Cars: Gr.3 (Not all the Gr.3 cars found in game will be available – see the list below) – only 3 of each manufacturer are available.
Lobby will be friends only. Please send the host a friend request.
Livery: No limits, but it needs to contain the EzFixUK-eSports and the GT Endurance Series number plate on the both sides of the car and on the hood (you can find the number plates on my account or search for them with the ezfixuk, GTES tags).
You have to race with the same livery and number for the whole season, only minor changes are allowed.
Chevrolet Corvette C7 GT3
Honda NSX GT3
Aston Martin V12 Vintage GT3
Lexus RC F GT3
Mclaren 650S GT3
Audi R8 LMS
BMW M6 GT3
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 ’16
Porsche 911 RSR
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3
Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Volkswagen Beetle GT3
1. Spanish GP – Circuit de Barcelona
2. British GP – Brands Hatch
3. Austrian GP – Red Bull Ring
4. Kumamoto GP – Autopolis International Racing Course
5. German GP – Nurburgring 24h (3 hours race, double points)
6. Australian GP – Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
7. North American GP – Willow Springs (Big Willow)
8. French GP – Circuit de la Sarthe
9. Italian GP – Autodromo Nazionale Monza
10. US GP – WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
11. Belgian GP – Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
12. Honshu GP – Tsukuba Circuit
13. Asian GP – Fuji International Speedway
14. Brasilian GP – Autodromo de Interlagos
15. Japanese GP – Suzuka Circuit
Rules and information
Tyre compound: Racing Soft
Tyre wear: 1x
Fuel consumption: 1x
Shortcut penalty: Strong
Collision penalty: On
Formation lap will be manual. After the count down we go one lap with a slow pace and before the start/finish we form rows with 2 cars in each and when the first reached the line green light.
Traction control and ABS are allowed, the rest are prohibited.
1st – 23 points
2nd – 19 points
3rd – 16 points
4th – 14 points
5th – 12 points
6th – 11 points
15th – 2 points
16th – 1 point
1 Point for pole position and 1 point for fastest lap.
1st place – Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Gaming Headset for PS4
2nd place – TBA
3rd place – TBA